Monday, August 11, 2014

Art. I totally get it.

I haven't written much this summer, besides a few posts about things I've written for my communications class this semester. That story has unraveled in quite an interesting way, and depending on how my appeal process goes, there may or may not be a very special blog post about it on the way. However it turns out though, I will have to wait and see. I am not going to write about it until it does. Maybe in the end I will totally conquer the educational system, in which case it might be rude to post a ranting victory lap-esque blog. But if I lose all hell shall break loose and thy kingdom doth catch aflame in misery and terror!

Or I'll just rant.

I've been far too busy being more or less happy and content with throwing all my money at pole and aerial in the meantime, and still squeezing in school and work and the occasional paddle boarding excursion all summer. Somehow. Right now I am in the middle of the aerial dance festival, in which I've spent over approximately $600 (AKA all my spare cash) on, which I really don't want to think about, but it was over the span of 4 or 5 months, so that makes it kind of better.

Besides a professor getting all up in my grades about "academic dishonesty" or whatever hooha, there has also been much drama in my pole community as well as in my performer life. I can't really write about the pole drama, it's too sensitive, but I basically feel like my parents are getting divorced all over again and it totally sucks. As for the performer drama, well, I just make one promise in saying that a really brilliant script based on the production of another play is on the way. Question: Who would see a show with this title based on raw, real life experiences about penises, life coaches, and ART (insert glittery sound here) ?


Avant-Garde
 The Play
The Musical 
The Dance 
The Thingy On Stage



You may not have a choice either way. 


Oooh that would make a good sub-tagline. 


That would also make a good sub-sub-tagline. 


Art. 

I totally get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment